Dr. AVTAR DOI
Chief Physiotherapist MPT ( Neuro-Pediatric)
Dr. Avtar Doi is Well-known and eminent senior experienced physiotherapist of Jaipur district, He is known for his incomparable, excellent performance in the field of medicine and health and social responsibility towards young children suffering from mental and physical disorders. It is noteworthy that Dr. Avtar Doi has made his mark not only in Jaipur district but also in the surrounding districts and states with his services and is very popular.
Many national and international physiotherapy organizations have honored and certified the iron of his working style and medical system. It is a matter of great pride for Jaipur district that Dr. Avtar Doi is rendering his services in his self-established Relife Physiotherapy Hospital in 40 beds since last 12 years, he has benefited thousands of patients in which mainly cerebral palsy (physical developmental failure). A successful attempt was made by Dr. Avtar to give a new life to the children of H.B. Dr. Avtar Doi is continuously working through social philanthropy with the hope of leading a competent life for young children and patients related to cerebral palsy and ortho and neurological disease.
- Completed Secondary education in the year 2002.
- Completed Senior Secondary education in the year 2004.
- Graduate from Rajeev Gandhi Uni. Of Health & Science (Karnataka) 2009.
- Post graduate Himalayan university Arunchal Pradesh India 2018
- CERTIFICATE in OSTEOPATHY
- CERTIFIED COURSE Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- CERTIFIED COURSE IN SPORTS INJURY REHABILITATION
- CERTIFIED COURSE IN JOINT REPLACMENT REHABILITATION
- CERTIFIED COURSE NDT IN Cerebral Palsy & Stroke
- CERTIFIED COURSE in Kinetic Control
- CERTIFIED COURSE in Dry Needling
- CERTIFIED COURSE in Thera band & Physio Ball
- MEMBER OF INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSIOTHERAPIST (IAP)
- HBOT CONSULTANT PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- More than 100 t1mes (appreciation awards)
- PCL (Physio Cricket Team) Champion.
- Honoured by difierent community.
- Honoured by Youth Icon – Virat Award (2019)
- Honoured by Physio Achivement Award 2019
- Honoured by PHYSIOTHERAPIST OF THE YEAR (2019)
- 11 years work experience.
- » S. K. SONI Hospital. children
- » Dr. B R Bagaria’s Joint Care Centre.
- » DEV PHYSIOTHERAPY & HEALTH CARE
- Working in difierent hospital as a Head of Department.
- » Nav Imperial Hospital.
- » CKS Hospital.
- » RISHIK Hospital.
- » Maxima Hospital.
- » SSMG Hospital.
- » Sparsh Hospital.
- » Khetan hospital
- » Dr. Atul Child Hospital.
- Director of RE LIFE PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHAB HOSPITAL
(India’s First Physiotherapy & HBOT Hospital in JAIPUR (Rajasthan)).
- Everyday more than 150 patients in hospital.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING
Have extensive work experience of working with.
- Spinal cord injury case
- Paraplegic, Presently Looking after
- Hemiplegic, & Ataxia,
- G B Syndrome patients at Jaipur.
Have Experience to Condiñon Like:
- Frozen shoulder
- OA, RA (osteoarthritis)
- Spine problems
- Post Operative rehab
Have a Worked with:
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral palsy, mentally retarded children
- REHABILITATION UNITS
- Prosthesis & Orthosis
- Working with HBOT.
- Patients are coming from all over India .
- Personal Level conferences on National level.
- In Sports ,cricket team presenting from Rajasthan.
- CHEST PHYSIOTHERAPY- 1st person who, start chest physiotherapy in COVID time.
- More than SOO Awareness camps/seminar of
physiotherapy,HBOT in city & villages.
- Founder of RPCA.
- Founder of JPSC(Jaipur physiotherapy sports club).
- Organized Marathon, Blood Donation Camps and Multi Speciality Camps in every 3 months.
- Biggest 40 bed hospital for C,P stroke.